Call for Papers
AICTE Funded International Conference on Recent Advancements in Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing - ICAISC-2022 invites original work in the broad areas of Computer Engineering and Communication Systems. The major themes are identified (but not limited to) and listed below under the Conference Tracks.
Papers undergo a double-blind review process, by experts drawn from reputed organizations, across the world. Nontrivial, unpublished and original
.contributions will only be considered for the conference. The conference will have main papers, presentations, and poster presentations for short papers.
1. Authors should submit their papers only through the Microsoft CMT Conference link. https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICAISC2022
2. The papers which are not in the required format will be subjected to rejection without any judgment on its quality.
3. Plagiarism report of the content exceeding the acceptable range will not be permitted for presentation.
4. All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, innovation, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
5. At least one author of an accepted paper should register for their paper to be presented/ published. The co-authors can pay the participant amount to attend the conference/workshop (s).
6. If an author has got more than one accepted paper, each paper has to be registered separately.
7. Please note that the Conference Attendee / Listener registration fee doesn’t cover the registration kit and proceedings.
8. The registration doesn’t cover accommodation, transportation, etc.
9. If you have any queries or clarifications on registration, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Template Download Links
IEEE Format: https://www.ieee.org/content/dam/ieee-org/ieee/web/org/conferences/conference-template-a4.docx